Velveeta Chili Cheese Dip

Friday, December 17, 2010



I know this was suppose to be the big football party food week, however I have come down with some nasty strep throat. So all I have done the last couple of days is lay in bed and wish I were dead. Now, that I can sit up alright I will try to catch up with what I was planning to do. This cheese dip is always a huge hit when I make it. So give this a try and you will enjoy it.

Velveeta Chili Cheese Dip

1 block Velveeta cheese
1 can chili with no beans
1 small can green chiles
1/3 cup chopped green onions
1 bag Frito Scoops

Cut up the Velveeta into big blocks (this makes it easier to melt). Put all ingredients (except Scoops) into a Crockpot and let it melt and cook for about an hour and a half on low heat. When ready to serve to those hungry football fans stir that cheesy goodness up and get your scoops ready. Let me know what you think.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Get Me A Fork Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino