Cocoa Bean Cupcake Cafe

Sunday, October 3, 2010

[Raspberry+chocolate+cheesecake]


So I have caught the cupcake fever that is sweeping the nation. I don't know what it is about cupcakes, but they are such a decadent little treat. I love all the cupcake shops that are popping up around town lately. My friend and cupcake lover introduced me to this gem. It is called Cocoa Bean Cupcake Cafe. A brother/sister team started it up in Rexburg, ID. Then decided to give it a try in Provo. I met the brother and he was adorable and has a love of cupcakes. They also have some yummy beverages. They also have a cupcake schedule were you check which cupcake goodness is available. My favorite is the chocolate raspberry, but the brownie cupcake also gives me a smile.
Let me know which one you want to try.  Check out their blog to get more information. http://thecocoabeancupcakecafe.blogspot.com

1 comments:

Kate said...

I've wanted to try that one! Maybe we should go some night. I'm also a big fan of Cupcake Chic ... have you been there? Key lime = yummy.

Post a Comment

Get Me A Fork Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino