Breville Pie Maker

Tuesday, November 23, 2010


I have a wonderful obsession for Williams and Sonoma. I love walking around their small little store in Provo. Looking at every little thing. I am super lucky when I have my man with me. So for a date night the other night we were in the area and decided to check it out. We had so much fun. I did however find this marvelous new gadget. It shapes and bakes small pies. It is the Breville Pie Maker.  I saw this little gem and was freaking out. I was so excited. I start asking to anyone who will listen where is this. Of course they were out of them. Hopefully Santa or one of his elves are reading. Hint, hint. I love cooking gadgets.  I do need to add on to my house for all the gadgets I want. What is your favorite one??

1 comments:

Jenny said...

That is so fun! Wouldn't it be fun to have a pie-making party with one of those? Fun, fun!

Post a Comment

Get Me A Fork Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino