Farrs Frozen Yogurt

Saturday, November 6, 2010


I have been telling everyone about this place, so I must make it a official. Farr's Frozen yogurt has captured my heart. I love this little place. Let me start by telling you when my love affair started with frozen yogurt. Last year or so I was in Huntington Beach visiting family and was introduced to great frozen yogurt place called, Yo Yo Yummy. Now I have to be honest I am not sure what the real name is. It is something close to that. I just started to call it Yo Yo Yummy. We walk in and get tasting cups try all this wonderful self serve frozen yogurt. Everything from root beer, to peanut butter, to gumball. We tried it all, then we could choose toppings and they would weight it and it was all mine. It was so fun and so good. So when I found Farr's I was beyond excited. It has frozen yogurt, ice cream, and frozen custard. They have different flavors that rotate all the time, and such a wonderful selection of toppings. I love the atmosphere, you walk in and it is bright and fun and inviting with the giant fireplace right there. Now, there is no excuse of not getting frozen yogurt in the winter. You must go and try it and let me know what your favorite flavors are.

Farrs Fresh Frozen Yogurt
1073 South 750 East, Orem
Price is by weight



1 comments:

katie said...

We just went here for FHE because Lucy can't stop talking about when you took her there. It is fabulous!!! Love it and crave it regularly!

Post a Comment

Get Me A Fork Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino