Eat Out: Cafe Paesan

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Cafe Paesan

I am so excited to share with you my new find for some good eats. Each week I will post one of my favorite places to go eat. This week is a place that I heard about from an out of towner (I was so upset I didn't already know about it). It is Cafe Paesan (pronounced 'pie-zahn'). If you dig Cafe Rio then you will love this italian version of it. From hand pressed pizzas, enticing salads, and made to order pasta dishes it doesn't disappoint. My man and I went on an impromptu date when our kids were sleeping at Grandma & Grandpas. We walked in to a line reminiscent of Cafe Rio. We knew we were in the right place. While in line we watched pasta noodles being made. We talked with follow italian lovers to find out what is good. One lady said, "Everything I have tasted is good." We decided to go with pasta. We chose our sauce and meat and veggies that we wanted then they cook it in the pan right there, then added some fresh tomatoes and basil. Good stuff!! We found a seat and enjoyed. The atmosphere is much like Cafe Rio, instead of being in a little Mexican cantina you are in an italian bistro. Go and tell me what you think.

Price ranges from $6.00 to $9.00

Cafe Paesan is 69 S. State St. Orem, UT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Get Me A Fork Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino