Welcome to My New Endeavor

Thursday, September 9, 2010

I am excited to introduce you to my new blog. I have a passion for food. It started when I was studying in college. I received a degree in Home Economics Education. I taught foods classes in jr. high, among other things. I then started my family and love trying new recipes and restaurants. I am often asked for recipes that I have made and I felt like this was a good forum for it. I love talking about food and of course eating food. In this blog I will share some how-to videos, recipes, and reviews of food from around the town. I hope that this blog can be a way to share my love of cooking and baking with those that share the same passion. So be a follower and grab a fork!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Get Me A Fork Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino